I'm using Confluence 3.5.
I have displayed a couple of images within a panel.
The pictures display and behave as I'd wish them to However, every time the wiki is edited and saved it doubles the number of "%" within the code.
For example when I first wrote it, it said:
!Admissions Team Structure.jpg|width=50%!
I saved it. When I went back in it was
!Admissions Team Structure.jpg|width=50%%!
The next time...
!Admissions Team Structure.jpg|width=50%%%%!
On its own, not a massive problem but there are 20 people adding to the content frequently and the percentage points appear to double upon each save so we're getting to a point where I have to regularly log in and delete the superfluous ones from the two images otherwise users have to scroll for ages to get to the genuine content in the Markup Editor.
I really need to use a percentage rather than a defined pixel width as we often work in split screen and it prevents the pictures from forcing the columns to be wider than the width of the browser, thus forcing us to scroll to read the information.
Is it me? What's going wrong and how can I stop it?
All I can say is that we had the same behaviour when we used the old confluence version and we couldn't find a solution for it. So I also ended up deleting % every now and then.
One thing must be considered: I think the superfluous % do not only bloat up the markup but also deactivate the whole function. When I set an image to "width=50%" and it became "width=50%%%%" after a while the size with which it was shown was 100% again.
Hi everyone, I am Marek, a Senior Product Manager for Crowd Server and Data Center here at Atlassian. I would like to spark a discussion about challenges you have with managing use...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs