It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Make a tab is required whenever there is a required in it

Hi everyone,

have anyone known how to make a tab is required whenever there is a required field in it?

thanks

Tommy

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
darylchuah Atlassian Team Dec 22, 2013

Hi Tommy

Can you please illustrate further on which tab are you referring in which particular Atlassian product ? It is better if you can provide a more detail elaboration and screenshot on what is your requested configuration so that we are able to provide you a much better and accurate advice on it.

I created a new tab (Test) in an issue record. There are required under the Test tab. How do I turn the Test tab required, so users can easily know there is a required on this tab. I would be greate if you can give me a call at 321-301-7401.

Thanks

Hi Daryl,

There are 5 tabs on my Bug Created screen. There are required fields on tab#1 and tab #5. How do I make the text of the tab #1 and tab #5 red, so users know there is required fields on those 2 tabs.

thanks

tommy

How is "Answer Accepted" when this question is unanswered?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Align

Best Practices in Jira Align

Hello Jira Align customers! In order to better serve you on your journey with Jira Align, the Community team has worked with the Jira Align team to curate the content in this collection to better s...

66 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you