Make List View the default view

Carolyn Lehecka March 15, 2017

I would like to make the List View my default instead of Details View.  I cannot find a way to do this.  Any suggestions?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2017

Hi Carolyn, I did a bit of testing here and if I press "t" to change the view on the issue navigator it changes from detailed to list. After going out of the page and back again, it was still set on the list. 

Try to check your JIRA version.

0 votes
Carolyn Lehecka March 16, 2017

Thanks for your update Cassiano. I see now that the List View does stay when I go back to my filter.

cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2017

Glad to hear that Carolyn, if you have any other question, please come again.

0 votes
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2017

Sorry, I have only one more question, Service Desk, Business or Software?

0 votes
Carolyn Lehecka March 15, 2017

I'm sorry, this is meant for Jira. Please let me know if you need additional information for the question.  I've seen this same question asked before with no answer from Atlassian.

0 votes
cptBarbosa
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2017

Hi Carolyn, Do you want this on JIRA or Confluence? And where?

Please be more specific so I can try to help you.

Waiting on your response.

Suggest an answer