Made a watcher on everything

David Buchanan April 18, 2013

I am being made a watcher on everything. Is there some workflow function or plugin thats doing it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2013

I assume you're talking about Jira?

There might be a function like that (ask your administrators), but later versions of Jira have an autowatch function too - that will add you if you comment on issues - could it be that?

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your help. Yes I am talking about Jira. We just switched over to OnDemand. We set up the notifications a while ago and everything was fine till we switched to OnDemand. No I get made a watcher on every issue unnecessarily. Is it because I own the board that everyone is using?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2013

Hmm, I'm a bit stuck then. I can't think of anything in OnDemand that would make you a watcher on everything, even the ownership of the boards. I suspect you could check that - look for an issue that is not included in a board and see if you're a watcher there?

Alright cool. Great idea, thanks Nic.

Suggest an answer