Looking for 1 great Atlassian Consultant in NYC

I am a Senior Recruiter/Practice Manager and I am looking for a Consultant to help one of my NYC clients with Administration/Configuration of the Atlassian Tool Suite. 

Was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of where to find a great consultant.

Moshe

1 answer

0 vote

https://www.atlassian.com/experts is a good starting point.

Asking here is another good route - not all consultants are tied to the Solution Partners.

Nic,

Thank you for the quick reply. That was definitely a good start for me but ideally, I would love to find an individual consultant in NYC that is available now for a 6 month contract with my client. If you have any other suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Moshe

Most good Atlassian consultants do lurk here, but you might want to try standard job sites as well, and of course, linked-in and Xing.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Uncategorized

Friday fun: how many celebrates Midsummer holiday or is this a Swedish tradition only?

Any other country that celebrates Midsummer holiday (this friday 22 June)?  

44 views 3 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you