Look & Feel customization of header text color

Julian Paas October 4, 2012

I'm trying to customize the look and feel of OnDemand for our company. Our logo has a white background, so I want to set the header color to white. But the text of the topmost line of text (Projects/Account/History) is white so it disappears on a white background. When I try to customize the header text colors nothing has an effect on those links. Is there any way I can change it from white?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

Hi Julian,

It is a known issue in OnDemand that colours of the Projects/Account/History drop-downs do not change according to the "Header Text Colour" setting. You can track the issue and/or vote for it here: JST-5819.

As for the Dashboards drop-down: the expected behaviour is that all drop-downs should be displayed in "Navigation Bar Text Colour", while the active ones (currently displayed and/or the one over which you hover the mouse) are "Header Text Highlight Colour". If that is not the case with your instance, could you please provide a screenshot?

Best,

Dora

0 votes
Julian Paas October 4, 2012

I just noticed also that the Dashboards pull down for Greenhopper also ignores the custom color that the other pulldowns and tabs have. It remains white.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events