Logins cocktail with Atlassian ID...

Alexey Efimov March 17, 2013

Long-long time ago, i have registered by mistake in Atlassian JIRA with my corporate email and file few bugs into JCHART project. It now called 'Ecosystem', not JIRA.

Today i filled form to Support from Stash and also make it with corporate email (just missed to check it), and it create for me account for the same corporate email, named me as 'Unknown' and also send me email from Atlassian ID, where i need to change default password. And i was followed by this email, changed password, and it created for my corporate email another one Atlassian ID account...

Screenshot: http://yadi.sk/d/SB8hlF9s3LI_n

Now i have two Attlassian ID accounts, two Atlassian Support accounts (or maybe three, because Unknown account for my corporate email, and old account with the same email have differect names). And i need to merge them into single account. Also i need to delete my corporate email from Atlassian ID and other Atlassian services and replace it with valid account.

Is is possible to delete accounts? Is it possible to merge Atlassian IDs?

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey_Efimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2013

OMG, not again, David Blane, not again... You win.

It again changed my accounts transparently to me and perform action from __different account__! Damn it!

Suggest an answer