Logging on Safari Mac - anyone know what causes problem?

Szymon Mata January 21, 2019

Prevent cross-site tracking and B
lock all cookies are disabled on my browser 

Zrzut ekranu 2019-01-21 o 14.58.35.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2019

Your browser (or an add-on for it) is blocking the site from setting cookies.  You need to allow it for atlassian.net

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- thanks for the answer 

can you tell how to allow for atlassian.net? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2019

I don't use Safari enough to be sure of my memory, but I think it's under Preferences -> Privacy.

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- thanks, but as I mentioned in topic I already changed those options to disabled and that didn't`t help. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2019

Then you have something else in Safari blocking the cookies.  I'm afraid I can't really help beyond that - I don't know how you've configured it.

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- No problem Nic, I appreciate your help anyway! Have a nice day! 

Suggest an answer