Limited Users while Connecting to an Internal Directory with LDAP Authentication

Fred Hauschel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Hi there,

is there a possibility to restrict access only for ldap users that are member of a defined ldap-group?

In the documentation i haven't found a hint.

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Hi Fred,

It seems you've already found the solution, but I'm just posting this doc here in case other customer have the same question. It's a Crowd doc, but also applies to JIRA and this other doc may be useful to help writing LDAP filters.

Cheers

0 votes
Fred Hauschel
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2014

Stupid Guy!

I'm already using "User Object Filter" for that with my existing connection without internal directory.

0 votes
Fred Hauschel
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2014

Now the atlassian server is back. here the link to the documentation I have referenced above: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+an+Internal+Directory+with+LDAP+Authentication

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events