Labelling/tagging content within a page

Hi all,

Newbie Confluence user here - apologies if this is a basic question.
I'd like to tag/label content within a page (e.g. within a table) so that I can pull that data or parts of that data to summarise in another page. Something like how the Page Properties and Page Properties Report macro functionality works by pulling in the label you've attached to a page - I'm looking for something at the content level not at page level.
Make sense, sound possible or am I dreaming? smile

Thanks,

Tim 

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Up-voting your idea since I loved this featured of OneNote; inline tagging allowed me to find certain parts of pages very quickly. OneNote on Windows even allows to automatically generate "tag report" pages, similar to what you're requesting here. If searching for emoticons worked, those could be used alternatively. I up-voted this idea here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/38057996

This widget could not be displayed.

Count me in as an up-vote too.  I would really like this functionality.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

37 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you