Jira time sheet License

Harikrishna Valugonda November 27, 2015

Hi,

we are using time sheet plugin from long time. we have recently upgraded our local hosted JIRA to 7.0 . when we import we did not get license back imported to new instance.

how to determine if i have valid license for timesheet plugin ? does this time sheet have any free feature VS premium user ? 

I am sure we have purchased this plugin long back, can you check with ledger and let me know if we need to buy it again.

what details you need to check the same?

thanks

Hari

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2015

We're a community of end-users, not Atlassian or the add-on vendors for the Timesheet, so we can't help you directly.  If you're really lucky, someone who can might see this, but it's a bit pot-luck.

However...

How did you buy the add-on?  If you went via the Atlassian Marketplace, then your licence will be stored there in your account - start by checking that.

If you bought it direct from the vendor, then you probably need to get in touch with them directly.  I would be tempted to try the support links in the marketplace entry for the add-on first, and if you end up back here at Answers, then the marketplace should have least have tagged your new question with a label that the vendor is watching, so they'll be notified of it!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events