sorry if this is long winded, but hopefully the detail will help:
we are seeing an issue with Excel Plugin (version 3.7.0) in confluence (version 3.5.13)
when users add / view historic pages that have graphs generated from attached spredsheets.
the graphs are no longer displaying, and if the user tries to view the spreadsheet via Confluence (i.e. without downloading the spreadsheet), an error displays (viewfile: com.benryan.conversion.ConvertsionException: error converting spreadsheet)(sample error in the logs are attached)
Atlassian support seems to indicate an upgrade would fix this:
however this has just begun to happen, after we had an unscheduled restart of confluence.
we also have a test instance of confluence, using the same versions, and the graphs are displaying correctly.
no one in our organisation has any recollections of any modifications to any settings, but it seems strange this would just start to happen after a restart.
does anyone know of any settings we can check to get this running in our production environment?
any idea why it may stop functioning out of the blue?
doing a restart of the systems appears to have resolved the issue I was experiencing. I found nothing helpful in the logs. it may not be an issue at the minute, however i would still like to know if anyone has experienced similar issues, and the steps taken to resolve.
[Note: So it was my turn for Friday Fun and sadly I was sick thanks to rubbish sinus infection... so apologies to most of Europe and Asia for the delayed post. However, I finally got out of bed for t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs