Jira Plugin build failure

shajan May 15, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Developer Documentation: Create a HelloWorld Plugin Project

i have create a plugin for JIRA. Then the issues are showing i have attached screenshot for the issue how can solve the issues plugin.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2016

Have a look at the error message.  It tells you that there's no build file to work with.  You're running it in the wrong place, or you've renamed/deleted the file.

shajan May 16, 2016

Hi.

I have run the program in C: Folder but the issue are showing how can solve the issue. i need the details

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2016

Go to the project and find the file the error message refers to.  When running the build, you need to make the build script run against that file.  (The easiest method is to simply "cd <location of file> and run the build there)

Suggest an answer