Java or .Net code and sample custom apps that demonstrate SSO authentication?

Hi Atlassian,

I have a customer with an interesting question, which I would be glad if we can point some kind of help to him, since I'm not so expert on these kind of codes:

Are there any pointers to Java or .Net code and sample custom apps that demonstrate SSO authentication?

We just can't see how it would work. This is a shame because we are evaluating Crowd but can't see the benefit of it if we can't get it to work with custom applications.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Giuliano

2 answers

To be more specific, we are want to integrate our .NET app with Crowd using SSO. There are some sample (Java-based) apps that are deployed with Crowd. They use the crowd-integration-api-2.5.3.jar library. This jar contains the byte code.

If we could get the source code to this, then we could infer how to do integrate our .NET app with Crowd using SSO. Is that possible?

We got our .NET app working with Crowd.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

138 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you