JIRA trial for existing OnDemand account

We would like to trial JIRA with our existing OnDemand account. I tried a few different things but they either just give me a license for a standalone install or a new OnDemand account.

4 answers

1 accepted

I got an answer from Atlassian support:

It's not possible to add JIRA to a Confluence-only OnDemand instance. You will either need to create a new instance with both, or if you wish to keep your current URL, backup your individual spaces, have us destroy your current instance, and create it again so you can upload and import those spaces.

You can see the details of the process at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/How+to+Add+JIRA+to+a+Confluence-only+OnDemand

As you have already an account in MAC, you can just follow the steps in this documentation to add an application. The trial evaluation is free for 30 days.

Unfortunately JIRA is not available in the configuration menu you pointed out. See my answer for more details.

Colin,

As you have JIRA, you just need to add Confluence through these steps. The instance will have both JIRA and Confluence.

Hope that helps !!!

We allready have Jira and would like to add Confluence - how would we do this on the same URL?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

76 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you