(JIRA cloud) Is it possible to translate the Jira Service Desktop?

Sorry everyone, forgot to mention im using JIRA Cloud

Hi, I have clients from that speaks different languages.

The language I use most for Service Desktops is Spanish, however I have clients that speak English, or Portuguese.

I wanted to know if is there any option that enables an automatic translation taking into consideration the predetermined language the user has chosen.

Thanks laugh

3 answers

Hi

Have you tried to install add-on language packs?

BR
Remi 

How to install add-on language packs to JIRA in cloud? When I'm trying to do this JIRA ask me for a link - http://screencast.com/t/nDCus0auM9V2 - where can I get this link?

Hi Ruslan, its because you are using (also me) JIRA cloud version, and this language packs seem to be for server, also the add-ons are for server.

Jip. Sory for any confusion. I've now checked and indeed there is no such feature like language pack installation while it is on standalone JIRA.
Cheers 

Yup, anyway you can set the predeterminated language in the usr configuration.

Sorry everyone, forgot to mention im using JIRA Cloud.

Nope, that doesn't work since it only works with JIRA server. Thanks for the quick response anyway smile

So, I can't translate Service Desk to Russian if I want use it in cloud. Is it true?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

76 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you