JIRA Startup Failed (You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons)

luca vernillo July 15, 2012

Hi All,

i have scheduled (on a linux system) the stop/start of jira service buti in the log file this error appears:

"2012-07-16 06:33:27,429 Timer-0 ERROR [internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor] Unable to create application context for [com.atlassian.applinks.plugin], unsatisfied dependencies: Dependency on [(objectClass=com.atlassian.sal.api.net.RequestFactory)] (from bean [&requestFactory]), Dependency on [(objectClass=com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.json.JaxbJsonMarshaller)] (from bean [&jaxbJsonMarshaller])
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Application context initialization for 'com.atlassian.applinks.plugin' has timed out"

Seems the jira service is up (reeding log files here attached) but the page shows the message

"Startup Failed (You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons)"

Here belowe (attacched file) the final row of jira log

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance

Luca

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2012
luca vernillo July 15, 2012

Hi Jobin,

thanks for the quick answer.

Now i can try to solve the problem.

Bye

Suggest an answer