JIRA SVN Code Permission

Chris Koplan September 10, 2012

When I integrated my first SVN code base into the Atlassian OnDemand system I noticed that when I viewed the repository in the RepoViewer that all the project appeared to be in the same base repository. Does this mean that all the developers will have access to the entire source code base across the OnDemand SVN system or is there a way to set permissions to these individual projects for access to their portion of hte SVN system.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 12, 2012

Hi Chris,

If I understood correctly, you have imported a previous SVN dump into your OnDemand instance, and the permissions of your branches are messed up. Is it the case?

If it so, you can set the permissions to your SVN repo clicking on your username -> Administration -> Source. There should be listed all your project names matching with the internal SVN repository, and on the right it will be a "Configure" link. Click on it, and after that, select the groups that will have permissions to Read/Commit under that repository. You must be an administrator member to set it. I hope it helps!

Best regards,
Lucas Timm

Suggest an answer