JIRA OnDemand get worklogs for multiple issues at once

Liam Meck July 29, 2013

I'm trying to find a quick way to get all the worklogs for a list of issues. Currently I'm using jira-python's worklogs function, but this is done issue-by-issue and takes a while. Perhaps there's a table I can make a get request to? For example in another script I got the data from /rest/greenhopper/1.0/xboard/plan/backlog/data.json?rapidViewId=1&_=' to ultimately find the issues in an unstarted sprint. Is there something similar that would have the worklogs? Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2013

JIRA Command Line Interface - use runFromIssueList with JQL search that finds the issues you want and have it run getWorkList for each issue. How to use runFromIssueList has an example.

0 votes
Xavier Morera July 29, 2013

This works great for on site installation for a single user, not on demand:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.marketingquantum.quantum

I know I am not answering your question but just letting you know that it is possible in an onsite installation. I could also quickly create a plugin that would allow what you are asking for as I already have the knowledge.

Suggest an answer