JIRA Intergarion

Matvey Teplov March 16, 2014
Hi,
I am trying to integrate all applications that I have into one solution that will allow my team seamlessly use it. At the moment I have the following applications:
Bamboo (Unlimited Local Agents, No Remote Agent, 10 Jobs): Starter Confluence 10 Users: Starter License
Crowd 50 Users: Starter License
JIRA 10 Users: Starter License
JIRA Agile (formerly GreenHopper) for JIRA 10 Users: Starter License
JIRA Capture (formerly Bonfire) for JIRA 10 Users: Starter License
Stash 10 Users: Starter License
All of these are installed on the single sever and exposed via AJP with combination of virtual hosts. Apache runs HTTPS towards external world with the self-signed certificate.
I have tried to integrate these applications, but when I use HTTP for these components to communicate to each-other, then additional links are appearing in the left top corner menu. These links are incorrect as these contain ports that are not accessible from outside.

2 answers

0 votes
Matvey Teplov March 17, 2014

Hi Tiago,

No, it doesn't. These links reflect lins that I created while I linked applications together (which doesn't really work for me and it will be my next question). And this linking will not work if I would use external IP combined with the self-signed certificate, so I forced to use HTTP. As soon as I put the HTTP URL into the application links it pops in the Application Navigator and there is no way I can remove these links.

Cheers

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2014

Hi Matvey, I believe you're refering to application navigator, the links that appear there use the Display URL of your application links. If you correct the Display URL, it should reflect in the application navigator.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events