[JIRA Database Values Plugin] Is there a way to reference fields in JIRA?

Jason Brison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

Hello,

Using the JIRA Database Values Plugin, are there ways to reference fields already in JIRA? I see from the documentation that I can use ${jira.project.key} to reference the project key, but are there other references I can make?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Wim Deblauwe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

The only other reference that exists currently is ${jira.user} which will be replaced with the currently logged in user when used.

EDIT: I just noticed that this was not in the documentation. I have updated them to include this bit: https://bitbucket.org/wimdeblauwe/jdvp/wiki/Home

0 votes
joseph nguyen February 18, 2013

Wim,

can we reference a database value field to another database value field? more specifically, we have one cascasding database value field already. however, we need to populate another database value field based on the selection of the selection of the cascasding database value field. can this be done?

Wim Deblauwe
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 19, 2013

That is not possible currently. You might want to look at commercial alternatives that offer this functionality.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events