JEMH profiles import and export

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

I have a JEMH profile created in test environment (JEMH1.2.79) and I'm going to use this profile in the production. When I exported the profile from test environment and open .xml file, I saw there are test server database information in the xml file.

I'm going to import this profile to production, is this OK? Are those just information only? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

Hi Sherry,

You are fine to use the backup in Prod, that information was added to the 'export' to help me diagnose problems when it is supplied for support purposes, its entirely ignored on import.

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2013

Thanks, Andy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events