JEMH for a Helpdesk environment

r May 20, 2014

Just configured JEMH for evaluation purposes (following https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JEMH/Configure+JEMH+for+a+Helpdesk+environment+from+scratch) ...

For external users, everything works as expected. For internal users however, it works when simulating a request using the test case functionality. However if I use a standard email client, the issue to be created gets rejected.

Any suggestions?

3 answers

0 votes
r May 20, 2014

Yes, not known jira (and never will be jira), and known in jira.

But it seems to work now if I add all email aliases to '<label for="catchEmailAddress">Catch Email Address</label>' in the profile definition ...

Thx anyhow ;=)

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2014

I'm glad you solved the problem :)

Graag gedaan ;)

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2014

Hi Raf,

Do you get an error in your jira log?

Or in the JEMH auditing?

Best regards,

Peter

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2014

Some more questions :

What is the difference between an external user and an internal one? (do you mean : not yet know in JIRA, already known in JIRA ?)

Is JEMH reading from the correct Mailbox?

Best regards,

Peter

0 votes
r May 20, 2014

Just found something out ...

From test case >> To: ra_inf_jiraimptest@uzleuven.be

From email client >> To: IT Imp Jira test <IT.ImpJiratest@uz.kuleuven.ac.be>

Seems some email alias issue ...

Suggest an answer