JEMH creates issue without required field

Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

Hi,

I am using JEMH, In JIRA there is one required field, When I create issue using directives but in case if I didn't mentioon required field still it creates issue. It is supposed to be rejected.

Please let me know your throughts .

Regards

Onkar Ahire

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2013

Updating my answer. Do you have any plans to upgrade JIRA? Required fields are supported in JIRA version 6.1+ and JEMH version 1.5.5+

Original answer:

This is an oustanding feature request, JEMH-1298. And is waiting for the resolution of bug, JEMH-280. The problem is being caused because JEMH creates issues in two phases, the create happens and then field permissions are applied. You may want to [vote |https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/browse/JEMH-280] on these issues.

0 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2013

JIRA 5.1.8 and JEMH 1.2.85

0 votes
Jo-Anne MacLeod
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2013

What version of JIRA and of JEMH are you using?

If you have a specific use case, you may want to look at creating a issue on the JEMH project https://thepluginpeople.atlassian.net/browse/JEMH

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events