JDBC Access to Jira database - how to associate Sprint with RapidView?

I am a new user of Greenhopper (6.0.6) - my company is using Rapid Boards for managing Agile projects.

I have developed my own reports via direct ODBC database access.

I need to select all issues by sprint of team. One team - one RapidView (table AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW).

How to link two tables: AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW and AO_60DB71_SPRINT?

Can anyone help?

3 answers

Unfortunately, there's no easy way to do this. A board discovers which sprints exist by executing the filter to find the issues then examining the sprint custom field for each found issue.

Thanks,
Shaun

how can i find filter for ID RapidView? Which table is stored this filter?

You can use the REST API of GreenHopper to get the details rather than directly doing it in database. For example, the API "/rapidview/list" will give you details of the boards including the filter details. Checkout the complete REST interfaces of GH at https://jira.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/restbrowser#/com-pyxis-greenhopper-jira-greenhopper-rest-filter

Anyway this data is also stored "AO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEW" table, column SAVED_FILTER_ID.

Hello Renjith,

I'm interested in seeing the REST API for GH, but the link you posted requires login... any way you can make it public? thanks.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

91 views 3 6
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you