Issues not showing up on the plannining board in greenhopper

Veronica Stewart April 24, 2012

I created a project to house ideas (custom issue type and screen). I wanted to use Kanban to view what is in progress and such. I am not seeing any of the ideas (issues) that were created. Did I not set something up correctly?

4 answers

1 vote
Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2012

did you hide the fix version in the field configuration. If so, you'll not be able to see any cards: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GHKB/Planning+and+Task+Board+Cards+are+not+Visible+when+%27Fix+Version%27+Field+is+Hidden

Summer El-Zorkany February 20, 2013

Thanks, that fixed my issue with the installed JIRA (not onDemand) as well :)

0 votes
Monica Schrager May 22, 2012

I have nothing in the filter and have not customized the context. I have not changed the default status mapping to columns in the task board and just checked the configuration and everything appears to be mapped.

0 votes
Monica Schrager May 22, 2012

I am experiencing this same issue and have not yet resolved. I see the entered issues when I click on "Projects" but when I try to select to move them to the planning board I get a message my filter is preventing my vieweing, however my filter for that project is not filtering anything. My rapid board is not set up.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2012

If the filter that you have set is indeed showing the issues (directly check it by opening the filter from 'Manage Filters'?

Have you customized your Context by which the issue statues is preventing from showing the items?

In task board are all your statuses mapped to the appropriate columns?

0 votes
Joakim Sarnelid April 24, 2012

You are not providing a lot of details to go on, but I'm guessing the solution to your problems can be found in the "Configure rapid board" view either under Filter tab or under the Columns tab.

This is where you configure the filter that determines which issues should be displayed on the board as well as which statuses should correspont to which columns in the kanban board.

Suggest an answer