Issue Hierarchy using structure on JIRA dashboard! Edited

Hi, On the JIRA dashboard I want to display all the issue hierachy which I created in Structure (As displayed in the bottom picture).  But I'm getting the display results on the dashboard without any hierarchy as shown in the top picture. Do the transformations that we apply in the structure do not apply on the jira dashboard? or what is that I'm missing out? Thank you. structure_applied.PNGstructure_demo.PNG

1 answer

Hi Sarath,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've tagged this question with the product key com.almworks.jira.structure - doing this makes it easier for vendors to find questions about their products and answer them quickly. You can find these keys in the URL of the product page on Atlassian Marketplace.

Transformations are applied locally in your browser, nobody else will see them unless you send them a perspective link.

You need to use Automation (where you add automation rows to the structure itself) in order for these changes to be available to all users and on dashboard gadgets.

Please also feel free to contact us directly.

Cheers,

Robert

So I have considered a empty board and pupolated the content with JQL query. Now in order to have issue hierarchy (issues under epic) either I require to apply transformation manually (which I doesn't reflect on gadget) or an automation (which reflects in the gadget). So where should I write the code? and can I have sample of the code? 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

75 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you