Issue Collector "Collect Browser Info" option does not collect any information

Lukasz Strzepka August 30, 2012

Hi,

I have configured Issue Collector Version: 1.2.4 to Collect Browser Info. When using it Jira issue is created successfully but there is no browser related information in the issue available.

I used for that both IE9 and Firefox 14.0.1.

Issue collector forms I have tried is Custom and Rise a Bug none of them provided browser info.

Could you please help me to resolve that problem ?

-Mathias

4 answers

1 vote
Deleted user January 22, 2015

I have the same issue.

ATLASSIAN ... do you actually support your users?!? HOW ABOUT AN ANSWER?

Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2015

Andrew, please note that this is a community forum, not an official support channel. Atlassians are active here and we occasionally answer some of the queries, but in principle, Answers are here for users to communicate with each other, not with us. @TJ Baker has suggested a good first step in the investigation - you may want to check the article he linked to. Please note, too, that not each question can be answered without disclosing configuration details that you wouldn't want to share in a publicly accessible website. If you want to get in touch with Atlassian Support, please open a support request at https://support.atlassian.com/ - then we'll be able to analyse your case in detail.

0 votes
Jan-Peter Rusch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2016

The Environment field is not on the create issue screen, is configured hidden on the Field Configuration Scheme, or both

0 votes
Gregory Alouache November 13, 2014

I have a similar issue, the issue collector is set to collect meta data from the user browser but it's not working.

Suggest an answer