Is there any way to see the data from Bitbucket Server on Jira Cloud dashboard?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Integrating JIRA Cloud with Bitbucket Server

Can we see status of pull requests and commits (generated in Bitbucket server) on JIra Cloud dashboard? If not, is Atlassian thinking of adding this functionality in future versions? Is there any other way to achieve this, like plugin? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote
John Paz Atlassian Team Mar 02, 2016

This is a great idea!

I couldn't find anything on the Atlassian Marketplace that does what you describe.

And I couldn't find any indication that this will be worked on.

By all means, please create an issue suggestion in the Bitbucket Server backlog and encourage your friends and colleagues to vote for it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV (note that you'll need to log in with your Atlassian Account to do this).

Thanks for the suggestion.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Riddle me this

Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did!  So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...

143 views 19 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you