Thanks for the response. I made the change, but it didn't work and have restarted the Jira services. Do you also have restart the IIS services?
from <label key="viewissue.tabs.WorkLog">Work Log</label> to
<label key="viewissue.tabs.WorkLog">Customer Notes</label>
Now, my new issue is that it shows in UI as "viewissue.tabs.WorkLog" and have restarted Jira several times.
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs