Is there a workaround to make versions work in GH with a filter that includes multiple projects?

Garrick S. Bodine March 31, 2013

I posted this as a comment on the GH versions page, but perhaps it's more appropriate here:

We were very excited about this feature, but are having some issues in getting to work. It works great on our boards that are defined by a filter that includes only a single project. Unfortunately because of the way our teams and apps are structured, that's not a realistic scenario for us. In our case we usually use a board filter that includes the project and also certain specific labels so that we can draw certain related issues from other projects into a sprint, which works great. As soon as a board filter is created that includes labels, however, all versions disappear from the GH board (sad). I'm hoping (since this is in Labs) that this is a bug related to the fact that it's still being developed and rather than a design choice (or necessitated by previous technical arch). Is this a known issue, a design decision, or should I file it as a bug?

This would be extraordinarily useful for us. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Garrick S. Bodine April 3, 2013

So far, it appears that the last version just released (6.1.6) fixed this issue. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events