Is there a way to view estimated hours and remaining hours for tasks from the scrum board?

Veronica Stewart December 20, 2012

I have been trying to see how I could configure the scrum board to view the original estimated hours and remaining hours for a task from the scrum board? I find it cumbersome to have to have to open up a specific task to view the hours.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Veronica Stewart December 26, 2012

I actually found the solution to my own question. I went into the configure option for my rapid board and changed to record estimated hours and remaining time versus story points and they all appeared! Wonderful.

0 votes

The new board.

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2012

Are you referring to Classic Boards or the new boards?

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2012

Yes, you can do that. Follow these steps.

1. Go into your scrum board,

2. select the view as list,

3. Click on configuration, click on tab card style

4. At the bottom, under the list tab add the fields original estimate and remaining.

Rahul

I was referring to the new board. It is the only way I can view multiple projects for a sprint. The classic board does not allow me to view by sprint based on our project setup since it only allows you to filter by component and versions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events