Is there a way to index the pages in a space by date?

I need to remove a lot of old pages from a wiki space, it would be wonderful if there was a way to list the pages in a space by created date. I know about the Page Index macro but it only gives you the title of the pages.

2 answers

1 accepted

The Archiving Plugin was developed to solve exactly this problem.

It is a lot smarter than just showing a page list sorted by creation date. It fully automates the process. Plus, it will archive what's expired, instead of deleting that.

You should definitely check out the documentation.

An example is getPageList. You can set it up to auto sort (descending) on created or modified date. Augments can be applied to add linking information so it is more useful to view. Of course, if you just need the list, but not in Confluence, then you can just use getPageList CLI action directly from a client.

Thanks, we don't have that plug-in I asked my adminstrator about purchasing it. He will make the request, thanks. If you know of any other way please let me know.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

145 views 12 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot