Is there a way to index the pages in a space by date?

Martrice Denson March 6, 2014

I need to remove a lot of old pages from a wiki space, it would be wonderful if there was a way to list the pages in a space by created date. I know about the Page Index macro but it only gives you the title of the pages.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2014

The Archiving Plugin was developed to solve exactly this problem.

It is a lot smarter than just showing a page list sorted by creation date. It fully automates the process. Plus, it will archive what's expired, instead of deleting that.

You should definitely check out the documentation.

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2014

An example is getPageList. You can set it up to auto sort (descending) on created or modified date. Augments can be applied to add linking information so it is more useful to view. Of course, if you just need the list, but not in Confluence, then you can just use getPageList CLI action directly from a client.

Martrice Denson March 23, 2014

Thanks, we don't have that plug-in I asked my adminstrator about purchasing it. He will make the request, thanks. If you know of any other way please let me know.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events