Is there a way to get a count of the number of pages I have created within a calendar year?

Gary Brown January 7, 2013

As part of my annual review, I would like to inform my supervisor of the quantity of wiki pages I have created and/or edited. There appears to be no way of obtaining this information from Confluence, unlike in JIRA where it is easy to obtain the information using a filter.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
James Hines January 8, 2013

Actually, I believe that the Content-by-User Macro shows ALL of the content that you have created in Confluence since it was first installed. I do not believe it has any parameters to filter for only content that was created for a particular time period.

0 votes
James Hines January 8, 2013

Actually, I believe that the Content-by-User Macro shows ALL of the content that you have created in Confluence since it was first installed. I do not believe it has any parameters to filter for only content that was created for a particular time period.

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2013

You can generate this information by using the content by user macro.

Pls have a look at this url for details on how to do it.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Content+by+User+Macro

Rahul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events