Is there a way to enter a dynamic date into a date field?

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2012

I would like to create a filter that shows me all of the Issues that were entered today. I can do that by entering yesterday's date in the 'Created After' field. But I have to change it each day.

Is there a way to enter something like %%YESTERDAY%% or "Today -1" into that field?

I know I can do it in the 'Quick Search' field with "created:today" but I was looking to create a shared filter.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2012

You can do it like this:

created >= startOfDay()

Or if you want to find from yesterday,

created >= -1d

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2012

Duh! Of course! I was staring at the simpel filter and completely blanked out on the advanced filter. Let me find a wall to bang my head against.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events