Is there a process to handle subrepos

Alan Wong February 7, 2012

I know this one repo has a few subrepos that are attached and when I try to add the repos I get a lot of

File "/Applications/SourceTree.app/Contents/Resources/mercurial_local/mercurial/subrepo.py", line 472, in _get
self._repo.root, update=False)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

1 answer

0 votes
stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2012

An incompatibility between hgsubversion, hg 2.01+ and subrepos on clone seems to have arisen which I'm taking a look at now. It definitely wasn't there before because I cloned lots of subrepos during testing of 1.3 :(

In the mean time, you can avoid this problem by going in to Preferences > Mercurial and unchecking the box next to 'hgsubversion' in the 'Extensions' section. Then your clone should work fine.

stevestreeting
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2012

FYI this problem is being tracked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-883

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events