JIRA has very poor searching and filtering capability. For instance, you cannot search the Summary field or Description field for:
· * Case sensitivity. All searches are case insensitive.
· * Position of a word or phrase in the text field.
· * Starts with ...
· * Ends with …
· * Repeated patterns.
· * Special character recognition and escaping special characters does not work right.
The jira-plugin-pack plugin is unstable and unsupported, so we can't use it. Does anyone know of a similar plugin that allows regex in searches or have a different solution? We are using JIRA 4.4. Is this resolved in version 5.x?
I dont know any plugins that can do regex but if you find one take a look at the following.
1. Forward Compatibility (Allow you to upgrade without issues)
2. Reasonable ammount of downloads (People are using it)
3. Version History (Make sure is not new)
To answer “How scrum works,” most of the teams I've worked with first addressed the question: “where to start?” That question applies to both implementation and improvements on the Scrum framew...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs