Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a macro for displaying a label count?

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Macros

I know there's a heatmap, but I'd like to display the tallies themselves.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2017

Hi Tim,

There is no native way of doing this (on Cloud at least; on a server version there may be a way to query the database to get this information).  There are also no add-ons for Cloud that will do this, at least none that I could find in the marketplace.

It looks like your only option is to write your own add-on.

Tim H_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2017

Thanks, Rob.

2 votes
Matt Cook June 6, 2018

Hi

There is a way of doing this via a Dashboard:

1. Firstly, save a filter query for the project you want, and the particular issue types you want to include.
  2. Then in a Dashboard create a Two Dimensional Filter Statistic gadget.
  3. Using the filter you want, set the X Axis to be The Project (will explain below) and the Y axis to be the labels
  4. Save it. You should then see a list of how many counts of a label are present within the project.
  5. You can change the X Axis to be another attribute if you want to do a sub division (say Status or Resolution as examples) and this will give sub totals per attribute type, and you'll still get the overall total.

You can then show all the results and copy these out to another medium if you need to work with the numbers.

Not pretty, but it'll do what you need i think

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events