Is there a feaure request for "keep with next"? If so, what is the status in having it implemented?

Michele C November 20, 2011

I have a follow up question that I submitted last Thursday. I exported my pages to a PDF file and inserted a page break using the following method.

h1 {

page-break-before: always;

}

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/20972/keeping-sections-together-in-a-pdf-file

Would it make a difference if I manually inserted page breaks? It seems like I might still end up with blank pages. It seems like "keep with next" would have solved the issue. Is there a feature request for it to be implemented?

3 answers

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2013

Theoretically "keep with next" could be simply recreated with

h1+img {
page-break-before:avoid;
}

Unfortunatelly it is not that easy because in reality the image does not directly follow the h1 heading but has a hidden <p> in between.

0 votes
Michele C November 29, 2011

I haveon't gotten a response back? Does anyone have any suggestions? We added a custom macro to create a page break. It didn't fix the issue I was having.

It seems like "keep with next" would have solved the issue. Is there a feature request for it to be implemented?

0 votes
Michele C November 29, 2011

I haven't gotten a response back? Does anyone have any suggestions? We added a custom macro to create a page break. It didn't fix the issue I was having.

It seems like "keep with next" would have solved the issue. Is there a feature request for it to be implemented?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events