Is the swag program going away?

Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2015

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2015

Sorry for not seeing this question sooner.  No, the swag problem is not going away - we accidentally broke some of the functionality of the site with a firewall rule change.  

It's back up and running now smile

Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2016

How can I conver answers points into swag as the link above does not work for me?

0 votes
Nitram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2015

May be they are updating it I guess :)

0 votes
Daniel Eads _unmonitored account_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 20, 2015

Me too! I am trying to train myself to answer questions faster than you so I can get enough points to get one :)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2015

Oooh, I hope not, these laptop bags are good, but they do wear out eventually (mostly from lugging Atlassian t-shirts around)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events