Is the Marketplace available from On-Demand ?

Is the Atlassian Marketplace available during Trial?

I'm not seeing the menu for Marketplace while logged in as Administrator.

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Kevin,

The Marketplace is not available as you cannot install add-ons with an OnDemand instance at this time, you can only use the existing ones that are bundled with the system. For full details you can check out the OnDemand Plugin Policy.

To clarify, this isn't because you're on a trial, but because you're using OnDemand.

Thanks Dave for Clarification - I have updated the Title to relect OnDemand.

Yes, all plugins on marketplace are available during trial. Assuming you are on 5.X version, the marketplace can be accessed via Plugins -> Find new plugins.

If you still do not find the link, then open a new browser and go to market place and download the plugin you need and upload the plugin manually to jira.

Thanks for reply Rahul, there does not seem to be a link for add plugins.

Also this is confluence not Jira, not sure if your answer changes.

Also in Administration console there is not a link for adding plugins manually.

No, it's the same for all Atlassian products - an evalution licence lets you use the marketplace, and you'll find it under plugins. As long as you're a full administrator.

ah, ok. I missed that.

As long as you are a full administrator AND you are NOT using OnDemand.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published yesterday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

389 views 6 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot