It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to link a Balsamiq mockup in a Jira ticket with one in another Jira ticket? Edited

Ashwini Mhatre Jun 20, 2017

We have just installed the Balsamiq plugin for Jira cloud. 

We are planning to have mockups as part of a Jira ticket. However, we have one Jira ticket per screen. Is it possible to link one mockup in a ticket with another in another ticket.

I tried adding it as a link, but does not work.

1 answer

0 votes
Brendan Saricks Jun 22, 2017

Hey Ashwini. :)

While there isn't a way to directly link the two mockups together, you can place a link in a mockup that goes to another issue. If that is what you tried, but it didn't work, send us an email, and we will dig deeper.

Cheers

Sonali Narula Dec 04, 2018

Hey Brendan,

I am facing the same issue as Ashwini. We have the mockups ready in Balsamiq and now we need to associate them with a Jira ticket. Each mockup may have one or more Jira tickets associated with it. 

I am looking for a way to do it. 

Virgin Pereira Dec 05, 2018

Hi Sonali,

Are your existing project(s) created in our Jira Cloud plugin or in a different Balsamiq product?

If you need to import a project (from a different product) into Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud, the easiest way is to add a new project there and then import your existing project from within the editor.

This action will need to be repeated on each Jira ticket since Balsamiq Projects are attached to individual issues, and there isn't yet a way to link them. That being said, we are trying to think of a way to make this possible and I'll add your vote for this request.

Hope this helps! Please drop us an email if you need any additional assistance.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in United States

Topic Tuesday: Agile

Another week, another Topic Tuesday!  Agile has been on my mind a lot lately because I've seen good implementations and bad implementations, but now as a Jira admin it matters more to me whether...

40 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you