Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to integrate Confluence v5.5.x to Jira v3.13.5 using Application Link ?

Nelson Jimenez Manio August 10, 2014

Is it possible to integrate Confluence v5.5.x to Jira v3.13.5 using Application Link ?I believe Jira 3.13.5 is using Trusted Applications, I would like my Confluence v5.5.x to pull tickets from Jira. I have already editted the Trusted Applications configuration of Jira to include the server for my Confluence, but still, when I try to pull Jira tickets from Confluence, it's returning the wrong tickets, actually it's returning the same set of tickets.

1 answer

0 votes
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2014

For AppLinks compatibility, I would advice you to have a look at this page. Please bear in mind that JIRA 3.13 is EOL since July 2011 and 5.5.x is one of the most recent available versions of Confluence.

Products using AppLinks v3.4 or earlier cannot use Trusted Apps to link to products using Applinks v3.5 or greater which have been patched in line with the security advisories.

You might be able to get this working, I would however strongly advice to look at upgrading your JIRA instance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events