Is it possible to deactivate the "Sprint scope will be affected by this action." warning popup?

Nathan Davis May 15, 2017

When moving issues from one sprint to another in the Work Board, a "Sprint scope will be affected by this action." message pops up each time. I would like to simply deactivate that message while I'm doing a lot of work in that board.

1 answer

2 votes
Martin Sluka July 24, 2017

Since I would also like to suppress this message, I asked the Atlassian support for a solution. The answer is: It is currently not possible to turn it off, but they opened a feature request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-15973

Also they advised me: "To improve the chance of getting this feature implemented, please vote for the feature request and please comment in the feature request how will this feature be useful for you. Also since the number of votes improve the implementation chance as well, please ask your other JIRA users to vote for this issue as well. Lastly, please add yourself to the watchers list to keep yourself updated with the latest updates regarding this feature request."

Nathan Davis July 24, 2017

Awesome! Vote added!

Thomas Hess September 20, 2017

Same here, thanks for opening that feature request.

vyshi October 16, 2017

Added my vote too. But it doesn't look like feature that will be considered soon... :(

Bruce van Zyl June 27, 2020

Still need this option!

Eric December 18, 2021

This appears to still be an open request without anyone assigned to it. Seems like it should be a very simple option to add, would really appreciate having it!

Suggest an answer