Is gliffy enterprise license available for confluence on-demand?

Scott Mercer August 21, 2012

I'd like to be able to import visio diagrams, and from what I can tell this requires an enterprise license for gliffy. I cannot tell if it is possible to obtain this license when using confluence ondemand.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Keith Rockhold
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2012

Hi Scott,

No, currently you cannot get an Enterprise license of Gliffy in OnDemand. However, we expect to make an announcement on this issue in the next couple of months. I apologize for the inconvenience. One way to work around this issue would be to create a Gliffy Online pro account. This would give you the ability to import Visio diagrams into Gliffy Online which you can export from GO and import into OnDemand.

Feel free to contact me for details.

Thank you,

Keith Rockhold
Support Engineer
keith@gliffy.com

Gliffy Inc.
PO Box 7775 #35255
San Francisco, CA, 94120-7775

877-2-Gliffy (877-245-4339)

Lutz Hoeger April 7, 2013

Hi Keith,

Any update on this? We just got a license for Gliffy for Confluence onDemand, only to find out that it still doesn't provide Visio import. Or does it?

Thanks,

Lutz.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2012

Yes it is. Go to your OnDemand account and buy one.

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy

Scott Mercer August 21, 2012

Hi Nic - Thanks for the response. I already have the Gliffy plugin set up, my question is specifically with regard to the enterprise license. I haven't seen anything that says the enterprise flavor is not available to ondemand users, but I cannot find anywhere in my.atlassian.com to upgrade it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events