Is forums.atlassian.com permanently offline now?

Kate Ebneter July 31, 2013

I have a document that references http://forums.atlassian.com/thread.jspa?threadID=45075 but that link appears to be dead. :-( I thought that the old forums were going to be kept in read-only form, because there was (and is) a wealth of useful information there.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AlaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2013

Hi Kate,

I'm afraid that forums.atlassian.com is already not in use anymore, as answers has replaced it. If you would like to ask any question or you have any inquiry, you can always post your question here and I'm sure you will get the same fast response as forums previously. :)

Regards,

Kate Ebneter August 5, 2013

Unfortunately, while people might answer questions quickly, it doesn't make up for the fact that there was lots of useful information easily found (and frequently linked to) in the old forums. Taking them offline is a net loss. Oh, well.

1 vote
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2013

This site has replaced it. Sadly that is offline. Have bumped into a lot of broken links too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events