Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else being taken to the verify email address screen when using Atlassian Answers?

BryanT October 20, 2014

Each time I try to log in with my usual account (I created this temporary one), I am taken to the Verify Email Address, Atlassian ID page. I get the email and verify then it then prompts me again to verify the email address. It becomes a vicious cycle that I can never end or actually log in.

5 answers

0 votes
Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2014

Hi @Bryan Trummer - did you get your problem resolved?

0 votes
Ryan Lessard October 23, 2014

The same thing happens to me - I created an account on bitBucket and started to use it before I verified my email. Now anything I click at all (documentation, support, etc) brings me to the "Manage your account" screen. I cannot find any way to verify my email address - when I try to click the link in the email that was sent to me, it says it is expired. When I look in the "Manage your account" screen, there is no option to send a new email, even though it says the email is unverified.

0 votes
BryanT October 21, 2014

Thanks for the advice. I have opened a support ticket.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2014

I have a friend who had this issue trying to use Atlassian University. I think you should open a Support ticket or enter a bug and hope it get's routed correctly.

0 votes
BryanT October 20, 2014

This also occurs with when trying to get into My Atlassian to review my license info.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events