Is Spam Attack still exists?

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2013

@Atlassian

I think there exists a spam attack still, because I received a mail which tells user accepted my answer but the same not present in the question asked by user.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2013

I don't think that's part of the spam attack; the spam has been a very specific thing (or set of things, rather) -- but not content deletion.

There only ways your comment could've been deleted -- the poster can delete his/her own comment or an admin can delete a comment.

What was the question? I'll try to dig into it, but often the comment would've been deleted from the db as well. Otherwise I can try to dig up an answer to the question...

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2013

I think it is solved now. Thanks for reply.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events