Is Crowd able to provide SSO integration with HipChat?

Is it possible to implement SSO on HipChat with the rest of the Atlassian stack using Crowd?

This question is regarding the server version of the products, not the cloud.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey Alex,

How are you smile

Currently we don't support HipChat Server with SSO (including with Crowd) yet but we're looking into making this possible.

@Hanis,

What is this Integrating Crowd with Atlassian HipChat means. This integration does n't do SSO.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Integrating+Crowd+with+Atlassian+HipChat 

Hi Hanis,

Is there an existing feature request for HipChat server to support SSO via Crowd we can watch/upvote? Rather frustrating for users to have to login again when they're all Atlassian tools.

CCM

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Alex,

This is currently possible on HipChat Server (instructions here), but not for hipchat.com groups yet. You may want to upvote and leave your thoughts on this suggestion.

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

134 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you