Is Atlassian University still maintained?

Hi all,

I am wondering since a long time already why and when Atlassian University will be fully working. Since more than half of a year when trying to do some administration task by going to the Administration section there is only a message "Closed for repair":

I remember that there was also a problem with Reporting. (all statistics were gone) and it looks like nothing is happening with this portal.. "Repair" lasts forever and sending a email to change some setting is a little bit anoying, don't you think? ...

Any news?

Thanks,

Mirek

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi Mirek, I sincerely apologize for the admin screen being down for the past 3 months. Tomorrow we are releasing University 2.0, which will have many improvments, including new admin and reporting pages. It will be a rolling release, so I can't say when you will have access to it.

Please note that Univesrity is fully functional, and all admin tasks are possible, but now require sending us an email. I agree this is not ideal, but everything is doable.

Jesse, thank you very much for the explanation. I am waiting then patiently for upcoming release. I hope that full access will be provided soon.

I assume that some smart people (not only from Atlassian) are having knowledge about what is happening with Atlassian University and are checking Answers... Since this is not a new problem someone may already create a support ticket with the same question..

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Software

How large do you think Jira Software can grow?

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...

360 views 4 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you